PDA

View Full Version : DVC Now Seeking Vice President to Enhance Member Experiences

Maleficent's Dad
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
You can read the job posting/description here. (http://careers.disneyparks.jobs/us/lake-buena-vista/sales/jobid2901990-vp-member-experiences-and-club-management)

I like the direction that Claire Bilby is heading. From the job description:

There are approximately 200,000 DVC Member families. DVC Members have made significant financial commitments and entrusted DVC with their vacations for decades to come. Their satisfaction is critical to the Disney brand, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts performance, and to DVC financial results.

And better...

DVC Members are one of the most valuable Disney guests, and are one of our largest vocal advocates we have for the company.

Hoping she's got some good plans for DVC's future. :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
10-23-2012, 07:45 PM
:thumbsup: I like it! Thanks for sharing!!

VWL Mom
10-23-2012, 08:29 PM
It sounds like someone is finally listening :mickey:

Thanks for the info!

DizneyFreak2002
10-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Well, I do believe I trumpeted Ms. Bilby almost from the beginning when she showed she gets it, unlike Jim Lewis who, well, Bernie Madoff and Wall Street bankers would be proud of his shady accounting, terrible math, and the way he looked down on the people who fed his pockets...

wildernesslady
10-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Sounds like great news.

Aurora
10-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Here's what I found interesting:

From a sales perspective, DVC Member add-ons and referrals make up half of DVC sales (contributing $200M annually).

:eek:

HALF?? Wow! No better reason to kowtow to current DVC members! That means that every member is worth an extra $1,000 to Disney, beyond what we spend on vacations!