PDA

View Full Version : Access to printers at the resorts

faberj
10-23-2012, 09:02 AM
I was just wondering if ther are printers at the resorts that guests are able to use to print boarding passes and UPS labels for returning boxes back home.

vicster
10-23-2012, 10:23 AM
We have the concierge print our boarding passes. Not sure about the UPS shipping labels.

TinkerbellT421
10-23-2012, 10:39 AM
We have the concierge print our boarding passes. Not sure about the UPS shipping labels.

:ditto: Or, as far as the boarding passes go, if you have a smartphone, laptop or ipad/tablet device you can register your boarding passes online, reserve your seating or whatever, then print them at the airport. BUT concierge will print out boarding passes. Not sure about the UPS thing though.....I don't "see" why not? But don't want to say definite one way or the other as never having done it. The boarding pass thing we've done several times before.

Cinderelley
11-02-2012, 02:07 AM
The Contemporary has a "business" type room where they have computers, faxes, printers, etc that you can use. I spent quite a bit of time there a few years ago when I was trying to buy a house. I don't remember how much it costs though.

BrerGnat
11-02-2012, 08:50 AM
See if your airline supports mobile boarding passes. I just used this on my trip down to WDW on United and it was awesome!

As for the UPS labels, is there a way you can preprint that from home and bring it with you so you can just slap it on the box while you are there?

sainter
11-04-2012, 04:46 PM
When we used on line check in for Southwest a few weeks ago, we checked in with an IPhone, then our boarding passes were hanging on our door that evening along with instructions about checking our luggage. We did not request this and had assumed we would get our boarding passes when we checked our luggage.