PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight processional includes what?

Lynn J Mc
10-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Does the dinner package for the CP include appetizer, entree and dessert on the Dining Plan?

Pirate Granny
10-23-2012, 10:14 AM
No sure, but do know it counts as 2 TS, regardless of the restaurant.

Gator
10-23-2012, 04:52 PM
You would think that for the cost of 2 TS credits, they would offer an appetizer. But they don't. At least, that was my experience last time I did it. That's something they should change, since all you get for that extra credit is a better seat for an event that's free with paid admission.

TinkerbellT421
10-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes it does. The package includes that so if you are "purchasing the package" by using two credits you are receiving the candlelight package. Make sure you register in advance. I have a link to a site that explains this if you wish to see it feel free to inbox me. I don't want to go against any tos here on intercot by posting :mickey:

And let me clarify that the quick service dinning plan cannot be used for candlelight packages.

DizneyFreak2002
10-23-2012, 10:09 PM
People using the Magic Your Way or Deluxe Dining Packages will be charged 2 table service entitlements... Premium and Platinum will use 1 table service no matter the restaurant you choose... included in the meal: appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage... So, you do, in fact get an appetizer...

figgie
10-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Yep, that's right, appetizer is included in the package. As far as I remember, it always has been and I have always gotten one! :wine: My wine has always been an extra as only non-alcohol beverages are included...

Gator
10-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Yep, that's right, appetizer is included in the package. As far as I remember, it always has been and I have always gotten one!

Really!?! I don't remember that as the case, but if it's true, I'm all for it. I'm at Le Cellier for lunch, so now I'll be ordering the Cheese Soup. Wahoo!!

Lynn J Mc
10-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks to all. I thought I had seen that on the Disney website but couldn't find it again.

mariak
10-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Here's the link to the Holidays Around the World Candlelight Processional (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/candlelight-dinners/).

You do get the appetizer. We ate at LeCellier and got the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. It was wonderful not having to pay extra for it (well, so to speak) like all the other times we've gone.

Enjoy!

Maria

angua85
10-26-2012, 12:43 PM
People using the Magic Your Way or Deluxe Dining Packages will be charged 2 table service entitlements... Premium and Platinum will use 1 table service no matter the restaurant you choose... included in the meal: appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage... So, you do, in fact get an appetizer...

2TS? Really? I need to get my eyes checked- I dont see that on the CP page linked earlier.

Gator
10-26-2012, 03:22 PM
2TS? Really? I need to get my eyes checked- I dont see that on the CP page linked earlier.

I'm afraid it's true. They changed this a few years back it seems. I remember the good ol days when 1 TS credit would do - kinda like the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I always thought is was a steal, and apparently Disney did too.