PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Portobello

the other micki
10-19-2012, 11:03 PM
I just made an ADR for Portobello. Should I keep it? If I keep it, I'll likely cancel a Coral Reef ADR. Need your opinions!

Thanks!

VWL Mom
10-20-2012, 08:27 AM
We've enjoyed our meals there. Varied menu, something for everyone. Servers we've had were great, many have been there since it opened. They do lean towards slower paced service so you can relax, chat, and enjoy your meal but I have seen them accommodate quick service when requested.

Lindsey310
10-20-2012, 08:41 AM
We haven't eaten here in a long time but when we did it was very good. Expensive but good. I would take a look at the menus and see which restaurant would satisfy all tastes. :eat:

RavsRuleDisney!
10-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Have not eaten at Portabello but it is on our dining 'bucket list' and it gets many good reviews. Coral Reef is good but the $$ doesn't equal the quality of the food.

big blue and hairy
10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Having been to both, I would definitely recommend Portobello over Coral Reef. Very nice restaurant, good food, good service.

:sulley:

ThanxForNoticin
10-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Having been to both, I would definitely recommend Portobello over Coral Reef. Very nice restaurant, good food, good service.

:sulley:

DITTO. For us, Portobello is one of those hidden positive secrets at Disney. We have eaten there a number of times, and have had nothing but good experiences. I would highly recommend you keep Portobello over CR. Enjoy!

awaggett
10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I ate at Portobello's last year for the first time. I was in town for work and was wandering around DTD and found a seat at the bar. I thought the food was really good, service was great, and I enjoyed the atmosphere. I would definitely go back.

Disney Doll
10-23-2012, 09:51 AM
I ate at Portobello last year for the first time while I was on a work trip. It was a really nice experience. The food was excellent and our server was very helpful. I would rate it far and above Coral Reef.