PDA

View Full Version : Best place for Valentine's Day dinner

Villianess
10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I know this has been asked before, but where is your favorite place for Valentine's Day dinner? My dh and I are going on Valentine's Day this year, which happens to be our 26th wedding anniversary. I probably need to make reservations now and I can't decide! We are so excited, staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time. :heart:

Dopey's Girl
10-19-2012, 02:52 PM
I love Artist Pointe at Wilderness Lodge. Yummy food, nice atmosphere. You could go eat, then take the boat back to MK.

Fangorn
10-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Narcoossee's

Steve

faline
10-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Jiko's would be a lovely place for a Valentine's Day/anniversary dinner (and would be easy for you to get to).

The last time I was in Disney for Valentine's day, we dined at Citrico's which is also quite nice.

You better make reservations soon - you might already find slim pickings for that evening. The night we dined at Citrico's, while waiting to be seated, we observed a fairly constant stream of folks approaching the desk to ask about eating there or at any table service. All were booked. Folks were being directed to counter service eateries.

Gator
10-20-2012, 10:31 PM
I guess it depends on what you guys like and if you have lots of money to spend or don't mind a good meal for a lot less. My and my wife will NOT spend the kind of money to eat at the signature restaurants. So from the frugal perspective, I would go with Chefs de France, Be Our Guest (though I've never been there), or Mama's Melrose. The only place we'd be tempted to splurge on is Le Cellier.

Lindsey310
10-21-2012, 10:37 AM
How about Sanaa? Great view of the savannah! :mickey: