PDA

View Full Version : SS Grand Villas

MILWDIANA
10-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Good Morning all!! Leaving in 6 days for a long weekend in a SS Grand Villa. :cloud9: Does it help to request a specific building or room ahead of time??? Any suggestions as to which building/room we should ask for???

Thanks for your help. :mickey:

Basket Mommy
10-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes. When we stayed in a Grand Villa 3 years ago we requested to be near the main pool/check in/gift shop/counter service/Turf Club restaurant. We were placed in The Springs, right across the street from the main pool. It was a GREAT location, both for being able to walk to the pool and for the bus stop right in front of our building! I would recommend asking to stay in The Springs.

beryl628
10-18-2012, 12:02 PM
We always request Congress Park. We like being able to have the option of walking to Downtown. Also, we like being close to the quiet pool and a short walk to the main pool.

CosmicRay
10-19-2012, 07:50 PM
It's always funny to read other people's preferences. Ours would be The Paddock. You are away from the main building, but you are out by a large pond. It's quiet and they have a pool over there that the kids love plus it has a concession stand with burgers and sandwiches. We also enjoy taking the walk on the bridge over the pond to get to the main building.

JMTStone
10-22-2012, 11:41 AM
I would vote for the Springs as well for the closeness to the bus stop, the main pool, and the shop.

Although I would never eat at the Turf Club again. I had a real bad experience there.