PDA

View Full Version : Hart of Dixie

Madame Leona
10-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Anyone else out there enjoying Hart of Dixie as much as I am? It's my secret little guilty pleasure :secret:

I'm finding that I really like Zoe and Wade together and I want Lemon and the Mayor to end up together. George? I really don't think I care for him and he should move on from both of those women. Any thoughts?

DizneyRox
10-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Its on my "DVR" it, but I've never seen it. My better 1/2 watches it.

Madame Leona
10-17-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in watching it. It's usually a deep dark secret.

2Epcot
10-18-2012, 06:53 AM
I watched several episodes the first season. It is a cute show. I like Rachel Bilson, and was a fan of hers on The OC. Unfortunately my time to watch TV is very limited, so this was one of the shows, among others, that didn't make the cut for my viewing time.

goofiecrazy
10-18-2012, 08:15 AM
ive watched this from the beginning.. just wish the cw was on demand!! so when i miss a episode i have 2 watch it on line....

TinkerbellT421
10-18-2012, 08:17 AM
This is one of the shows that I had planned to start DVR'ing, and always forget! Grrr! Now I think I should play catch up with them online. :mickey:

Madame Leona
10-18-2012, 01:50 PM
This is one of the shows that I had planned to start DVR'ing, and always forget! Grrr! Now I think I should play catch up with them online. :mickey:

You should play catch up. It's a cute show. I think I'm just tired of watching shows like Grey's Anatomy and feeling sad afterwards. I like my entertainement to be light so I've completely changed my viewing habits.

peterbank
10-30-2012, 04:19 AM
This show grabbed my attention from the start because it follows in the footsteps of such golden TV dramas as Ally McBeal and Dawson's Creek.Love the premise. But Unfortunately, this seems to be just another Hollywood version of "The South":ill: