PDA

View Full Version : At parks now..need tooth fairy!

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Right after the 2:30 showing of FotLK, my odd's tooth @ame out. Is there anything that the front desk will do? I remember reading about it (I think).

Does Tink do tooth fairy duty?

buzznwoodysmom
10-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Both of my kids have lost teeth in WDW. I never went to the front desk to ask for anything, not sure what they could do really?

However, my kids were thrilled when I told them that Tink pulls tooth fairy duty in Disney! ;) They both got Disney Dollars from her when they lost their teeth while in the world!

disneymommom
10-17-2012, 05:30 PM
While at the Beach Club on the Club level floor my niece told the cast member that she lost her first tooth and Tink sent her a bag of goodies and something for her younger daughter. There was also a certificate to state she lost her first tooth at Disney World. It would her to tell a cast member if you are at a Disney resort.

taleasoldastime
10-17-2012, 06:07 PM
thats awesome that they lost their tooth! that makes it even more special!
i lost my very first tooth in wdw. i still remember every detail because it was so awesome!

mook3y
10-17-2012, 06:54 PM
We were at boardwalk and concierge helped us out! DS 5 at time received a nice letter from the tooth fairy and $5 disney dollars.