PDA

View Full Version : Best day of the week for each park

Jedi Knight
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Will be in WDW from December 17 to 21. Is there any particular day I should go to each park? I'm just trying to avoid crowds, not really interested in fireworks or parades. I'm not staying on Disney property so I was thinking of trying to avoid the magic hour days for each respective park.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-16-2012, 05:14 PM
We were there that time last year. Really it was busy every day. I would say do Magic Kingdom early in the week.

SBETigg
10-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Pay attention to which park has extra magic hours at night and hit that park the next day. It used to be that there were predictable days that were best for each park, but now it seems to revolve around the EMH, as if whichever park isn't having them or just had them if you're trying to avoid crowds and not take advantage of EMH.

magicofdisney
10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Pay attention to which park has extra magic hours at night and hit that park the next day. It used to be that there were predictable days that were best for each park, but now it seems to revolve around the EMH, as if whichever park isn't having them or just had them if you're trying to avoid crowds and not take advantage of EMH.
This is the strategy I've used most in the last couple of years. It's not entirely perfect, but it seems to work most of the time. :mickey:

Gator
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
During that very busy time, I doubt there's a "down" time. But one thing I've always done is try to avoid MK on a Saturday. Each time I've been there on that day, it's been extra crowded compared to all the other days.

natstroop
10-16-2012, 10:57 PM
I sent you a pm.