PDA

View Full Version : 1 Night 1 Resort

Airblue1
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
We are staying at WL Club Level, however our flight comes in so darn late we did not want to pay Club Level Price for a day we will not even be there. We are thinking of AoA its new and probably not a place we will stay again, however should we slide up to Port Orleans or somewhere else for a cheaper one night?
Thanks so very much!
:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Dopey's Girl
10-15-2012, 09:57 PM
I say give AoA a try. It's only one night, might as well save some money and try something new!

Janmac
10-15-2012, 11:36 PM
My sister and niece are staying at PO Riverside one night, in a Royal Guest room, on her next trip, before checking into their villa. Don't remember what rate she got but with a AAA room only discount, she thought she got a good enough deal, and she gets to experience the royal treatment.

Jan

LVT
10-16-2012, 07:20 AM
The value resorts are adequate. Just remember that the beds are doubles. :secret:

VWL Mom
10-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Did you price a WL standard room for arrival night? If you could snag a good discount it might be a good option. You could check-out/check-in when you get up and have access to CL for breakfast.

BrerGnat
10-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Are you thinking an AoA suite? Or, just a standard room?

If suite, you could probably get a WL standard room for less than a suite. I'd do that. OR, if you will be flying in MCO, look into the Hyatt at the airport. Rates under $200 but you don't have to go anywhere that first night! Plus, you can use DME the next morning, no problem.

Gator
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
You can always try a Pirate room over at Carribean Beach.

Airblue1
10-23-2012, 08:41 PM
We went preferred Cornado Springs, it's closer to AK where we will be going to Tuskers that next morning:))