PDA

View Full Version : Sideshows at Disney Studios

Poohluv85
10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey guys,
Were planning a day trip to The Disney Studios to see all the sideshows, like the actors in the streets and things like that. I know they don't run all day,and they're not scheduled, but I was wondering if any of you knew what time they run through approximately?

MickeysBestPal
10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
hey guys,
were planning a day trip to the disney studios to see all the sideshows, like the actors in the streets and things like that. I know they don't run all day,and they're not scheduled, but i was wondering if any of you knew what time they run through approximately?

Streetmosphere characters perform 9am-6pm

Gator
10-15-2012, 03:07 PM
You can find them from opening until about an hour before Fantasmic. My favorite is Miss Paige Turner - Cow Patty Princess. She is a real hoot.

Melanie
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM
They are all a hoot! Streetmosphere at DHS is a highlight. I could stand there for hours watching them.

Poohluv85
10-15-2012, 03:59 PM
They're all so entertaining, and we always seems to miss them in our rush to rock nrollercoaster :p So were dedicating a trip specifically for that, thanks for the answers guys! :mickey:

DisneyDawgette
10-16-2012, 12:15 AM
We were there on Saturday and it felt like these shows were ALWAYS going on. I got a kick out of the crew in the classic cars on Sunset Blvd. :D

Quadstriker
10-16-2012, 01:24 AM
I like it when they do the funniest joke competition.

Simba's Mom
10-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Because I love their performances, I've asked twice at guest services if there was any schedule. It seems that they usually perform about 1/2 hour after the Disney Mania/singing parade (now I can't find it on the WDWEntertainment website) and stop before it's due again.

MickeysBestPal
10-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Because I love their performances, I've asked twice at guest services if there was any schedule. It seems that they usually perform about 1/2 hour after the Disney Mania/singing parade (now I can't find it on the WDWEntertainment website) and stop before it's due again.

I'm not sure that I understand your post.

There is only one parade at DHS, Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun!
And, there is only one performance of the DHS parade per day.

Streetmosphere CM's begin performing (basically) when the park opens.

WDW&MK
10-16-2012, 01:44 PM
We really enjoy the Hollywood Public Works. Sometimes we have asked at the info booth that is near the board where they post estimated wait times. The person working in that booth can usually tell you what times they are supposed to perform throughout the day.