PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger and MK Hunt event

dlpmikki
10-14-2012, 08:05 AM
I hope lots of you will try your hand at the scavenger hunt - it will be part physical items, part identifying places in the Magic Kingdom and a few questions about the Magic Kingdom. I have some fun prizes which I'm afraid I will be giving out on the day as postage from the UK would be a bit expensive! Nothing too big but they do include a Disney Treasures DVD (US version!) and a travel Disney trivia game (seemed appropriate!)

figgie
10-14-2012, 09:09 AM
OOOoooo, sounds like fun! OK, just to be sure, when is this? Not written on my schedule yet, or is so over written I can't find it...I know, I know...everybody twitters and well, whatever they do with their electronic devises. I write in a little book calendar, and cross out, write over and it's a mess...

dlpmikki
10-14-2012, 09:17 AM
OOOoooo, sounds like fun! OK, just to be sure, when is this? Not written on my schedule yet, or is so over written I can't find it...I know, I know...everybody twitters and well, whatever they do with their electronic devises. I write in a little book calendar, and cross out, write over and it's a mess...

We are meeting upstairs at Columbia Harbour house to get a bite to eat and start the hunt at 1pm on the Friday. :thumbsup:

disneymom15
10-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Thanks, sound like fun.