PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Meet and Greet with Trivia

Tink1
10-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Place: Tomorrowland Noodle Terrrace Seating area
When: Friday October 26 from 11am to noon.
Who: Team Magical Journeys

I was going over the prizes I have for the trivia game yesterday. Wow, the stuff I have accumulated!

Due to airline regulations I think it is going to be easier for all involved if the gifts get mailed to the players after the meet. That way no one has to worry about packing them down or home. (plus I wont have to try to bring them into a park. LOL)

Hope y'all do not mind!

Nanc

Dopey's Girl
10-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Of course we won't mind Nanc! For all you wonderful ladies have done for so many of us over the years and for what you have done to make this meet possible, it's the least we can do!

Really looking forward to this part of the weekend! Can't wait to meet Wendy after 7 years and too many trips to count.

JMTStone
10-13-2012, 09:06 AM
I wish I could come to this meet. I bought my tickets for MNSSHP BEFORE I checked the schedule so we hare Halloweening on Thursday instead of Friday. It sure sounds like a fun time!

I'll see you guys (especially Denise) on Saturday.:thumbsup:

Tink1
10-13-2012, 09:09 AM
I wish I could come to this meet. I bought my tickets for MNSSHP BEFORE I checked the schedule so we hare Halloweening on Thursday instead of Friday. It sure sounds like a fun time!

I will have Denise bring you a trivia sheet!

Nanc

Melanie
10-13-2012, 09:33 AM

Meet is during the day on Friday. You can't make it? Have other park plans?

JMTStone
10-13-2012, 10:20 AM
This is our first Intercot meet. We do have other park plans on Friday. AK and DHS. I've already gotten "why are we going to EPCOT Saturday morning again?" questions.... Jon (Husband) is not an INTERCOTTER and doesn't *get* the meets.

I'm hoping once he comes to breakfast he becomes converted. If not, I know I'm on my own for Tequila tasting then a walk over to Off Kilter while he and Mackenzie go off on their own.

Melanie
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM
This is our first Intercot meet. We do have other park plans on Friday. AK and DHS. I've already gotten "why are we going to EPCOT Saturday morning again?" questions.... Jon (Husband) is not an INTERCOTTER and doesn't *get* the meets.

I'm hoping once he comes to breakfast he becomes converted. If not, I know I'm on my own for Tequila tasting then a walk over to Off Kilter while he and Mackenzie go off on their own.

Gotcha! And totally understand. :)

coloradowendyl
10-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Really looking forward to this part of the weekend! Can't wait to meet Wendy after 7 years and too many trips to count.

Can't wait to meet you either! I am starting to think I am going to have to organize a "Wendy's Clients Orange Slushie at France" meet lol!

Wendy

BriarRose0708
Can't wait to play some trivia! I need to study up :mickey:

BriarRose0708
Can't wait to meet you either! I am starting to think I am going to have to organize a "Wendy's Clients Orange Slushie at France" meet lol!

Wendy

Just name the time Wendy, and I'll be there!

Dopey's Girl
10-13-2012, 11:36 AM

Wendy

I would so be in for that!!!

Mousefever
10-13-2012, 12:16 PM

Wendy

I prefer the Grey Goose Slushie. Same place, right?

Amy

SBETigg
10-13-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm going to have to brush up on my Disney trivia! Sounds like fun. Prizes mailed later is probably for the best. :thumbsup:

JMTStone
10-13-2012, 06:51 PM
While at AK that day I ride EE wearing the Yeti is down shirt. I will tweet it out

Can't wait to see CM reaction

Imalismom
10-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Place: Tomorrowland Noodle Terrrace Seating area
When: Friday October 26 from 11am to noon.
Who: Team Magical Journeys

<snip>r the trivia game <snip>

Nanc

Ummm... can you use all the trivia from the Monthly countdown forum? :thedolls:

mariak
10-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Now, will this be Intercot trivia (like from podcasts, questions about "the crew", etc..) or general Disney trivia? Or both? Either way, sounds like fun!

btw...very wise to mail prizes.:thumbsup: Looking forward to meeting you!

Maria

Tink1
10-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Mainly Disney Trivia, there may be a few bonus weird questions.

Nanc

coloradowendyl
10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Mainly Disney Trivia, there may be a few bonus weird questions.

I think one of the weird bonus questions should be: who can name all SEVEN of Kathy's cats in alphabetical order? And no, they are not named for the Seven Dwarves lol!

Wendy