PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions - DLR question

Mary Chase
10-09-2012, 08:08 PM
I wondered what type of exhibits are in the Innoventions at DLR? We never used to spend much time in them at Epcot until the last few years. We love "The Great Piggy Bank Adventure", the design your own video game and the "Sum of All Thrills". Does the Innoventions at DLR have anything like those exhibits? I didn't see much information about what is in Innoventions on the website.

Thanks!

tinkwest
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Honestly I probably haven't bothered to go in there in several years. ASIMO the robot is still there (show times limit when he is available for viewing). I think the Dream Home takes up most of the lower level.

I have never been a fan of Innoventions. I put it at the top of the list of makeovers for Tomorrowland.

Disney4us2
10-09-2012, 11:38 PM
It has been a while since we were there. The dream house is still there. Jessica likes the games area upstairs.

I wish they would restore it to it's original Carousel of Progress... and bring back the People Mover.

2Epcot
10-18-2012, 06:35 AM
The rumors are Innoventions is in its last months, and a new attraction will be replacing it in the near future.

bruin1344
10-20-2012, 09:29 AM
When I went this past August, the sections I remembered are a future house with appliances and electronics, video games, and a car. I like the Epcot Innoventions better.

tinkwest
10-20-2012, 11:21 AM
The rumors are Innoventions is in its last months, and a new attraction will be replacing it in the near future.

I don't know how near the near future may be, but I have heard this from cast members as well. According to the word on the street, Tomorrowland is next on the list of major Disneyland refurbs with Innoventions at the top of the list.