PDA

View Full Version : Baby centers question

ANG
10-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Are there smaller toilets in the baby centers for little ones? I just can't remember. DS1 is doing well potty training at home but is scared of larger public toilets right now. With a trip in less than 3 weeks, this is posing a problem.

And a separate question, anyone have any luck with those fold up seats that go on the mini toilets? Or is that even necessary?

*sorry if this is out of place*:mickey:

Lindsey310
10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
When we went into the baby care center in animal kingdom, they had the regular toilets (in the bathroom we were in). But we only went into that one particular center. :mickey:

natstroop
10-09-2012, 08:45 PM
We had one of those foldable toilet seats that fit on a regular size toilet for our kiddos when they were learning. It fit perfectly inside the diaper bag. We took it everywhere we went. Not only did it help the kids feel more secure when on the potty, it kept their bums off the filthy public toilets. We wiped it down with antiseptic wipes before putting it back in our bag.

Pirate Granny
10-09-2012, 09:56 PM
The studios have a small childlike toilet ..actually have a picture of it...my daughter used a fold up seat for the others.

Disney Doll
10-11-2012, 09:36 AM
I know at least some do because I remember seeing some. We were still in diapers at the time so I didn't pay close attention at each center.

JMTStone
10-12-2012, 07:59 AM
I don't remember particular baby centers in any parks.

But I do have a story: For her first trip.... DD (Now 20) was afraid of the automatic toilet flushing device. She was small enough that sometimes it thought she stood up and would flush while she was sitting down.

We ended up with both of us in the stall and my hand over the eye.

BrerGnat
10-12-2012, 08:16 AM
We ended up with both of us in the stall and my hand over the eye.

Mini Post It notes work wonders on such scary toilets. :thumbsup: I used to always carry these with me when my kids were smaller.

ANG
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Mini Post It notes work wonders on such scary toilets. :thumbsup: I used to always carry these with me when my kids were smaller.

I have heard of that trick.

However, for my son it's the poor muscle control of holding himself over the large toilet. Hence why it would be easier for a toddler toilet.

JMTStone
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM

Where were you over 10 years ago? She's 20 now!