PDA

View Full Version : Question about CS Breakfast on Free DDP

natstroop
10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Back in 2007 when we went to WDW, we used our CS to eat breakfast a few times at POR Riverside Mill. We were each allowed to get two drinks for breakfast. So we'd all get either milk or OJ and then a bottle of water for later in the day. Does the CS Breakfast still include the two beverages? Or did they do away with that? Thanks!

mydisneygirls
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
You are allowed one drink with a CS meal. This year we got a free refillable mug with the dining plan so you might want to check to see if you will receive one as well.

Also, you can get free ice water at most CS places in the parks.

gerald72
10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
In years past, not sure which year it ended, for a breakfast counter service meal you would receive:
1 juice, 1 entree, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage Or a combo meal.

Now, you receive:
1 entree, 1 non-alcoholic beverage.

So, yes, they have done away with one of the drinks.

natstroop
10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to decide if we should get a case of water delivered to our room. If we got the extra water for breakfast, then we wouldn't have needed it.

Lindsey310
10-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to decide if we should get a case of water delivered to our room. If we got the extra water for breakfast, then we wouldn't have needed it.

My husband drank coffee for breakfast so he used the refillable mug for that. We would then use his free "drink"for the dasani water that we would take to the parks. worked out perfectly:thumbsup:

mom2morgan
10-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Ahh, but nothing is ever quite that simple. We were ALSO allowed to do a combo that let us take one pastry, one fruit and a drink. Mpst days. One day we did that and they charged us 3 snack credits each. Honestly, breakfast is THE most confusing thing about the plan since every place (every cashier!) applies the rules slightly differently.

Now, you receive:
1 entree, 1 non-alcoholic beverage.

So, yes, they have done away with one of the drinks.

#1donaldfan
10-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I think the dining plan if slowly fading away into obscurity....I used to love it and preach it, now it's becoming less favorable and honestly, most times, it's not really worth the price, even if it's advertised as free ... the math just does not add up anymore !!!:mickey: