PDA

View Full Version : Lockers at MK

Diznee4Me
10-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I looked around on Icot before posting this so forgive me if I missed it but can anyone tell me about renting lockers at MK. Price/size?

The DW, some friends and I will be going to MNSSHP on the 16th and my costume is pretty extensive. I would like to bring in a gym bag with a change of clothes to change after an hour or so - or when I get to HOT! :D

Thanks

MickeysBestPal
10-09-2012, 09:56 AM
I looked around on Icot before posting this so forgive me if I missed it but can anyone tell me about renting lockers at MK. Price/size?

The DW, some friends and I will be going to MNSSHP on the 16th and my costume is pretty extensive. I would like to bring in a gym bag with a change of clothes to change after an hour or so - or when I get to HOT! :D

Thanks

Your gym bag will fit an MK locker.
17"H x 12"W x 16"D

The lockers are located on the far right side of the entrance gates, before you walk under the train track tunnel.

Rental: $9\ day rental, plus a $5 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned.

You may open and close the locker as much as you like without having to repay.
You do not need "exact change" as the rental is staffed by a CM.

disneydeb
10-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Gee whiz! I can remember when these used to rent for like $1! or so I thought!

Diznee4Me
10-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Thank you so much for the info! :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
10-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Gee whiz! I can remember when these used to rent for like $1! or so I thought!
SURPRISE!

Last time I rented one (which coincidentally will be the last time I rent one) I had to ask them to repeat themselves, I thought they made a mistake.