PDA

View Full Version : Anybody leaving from New York?

Jared
10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Inspired by another thread in the forum, I'll ask: Is anybody leaving from New York on Wednesday?

SBETigg
10-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Leaving from Bradley (CT) Wednesday.

Tink1
10-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Newburgh, NY on Jet blue

N

TikiGoddess
10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Leaving from Bradley (CT) Wednesday.

Are you doing the get-up-at-0-dark-thirty Southwest flight to Orlando, leaving at 6am?

That'll be me on Thursday.

At least it lands around 9am in Orlando...

Kathy

Dsnygirl
10-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Are you doing the get-up-at-0-dark-thirty Southwest flight to Orlando, leaving at 6am?

Kathy

Kathy, are you taking ME to your resort?? We'll be getting in at 9:45, taking ME to OKW. (After a stop at Starbucks before taking the tram to the main terminal, of course... :D ) Maybe we'll see you!

TikiGoddess
10-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Kathy, are you taking ME to your resort?? We'll be getting in at 9:45, taking ME to OKW. (After a stop at Starbucks before taking the tram to the main terminal, of course... :D ) Maybe we'll see you!

Yes, I'm taking DME to Pop. My flight gets in around 9:10. Txt me when you land and I'll let you know where I am! (and yes, I'll be stopping at Starbucks first thing too...)

I'll get you my cell # before the trip.

Kathy

SBETigg
10-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Kathy

Yes, I am! Too bad we weren't flying out the same day. Landing at 9 am, and then hoping to be in World Showcase by 11. Well, I'll probably start on Soarin' and gradually make my way over.

TheSorcererofFantasia
10-11-2012, 08:12 PM
We fly out of Bradley international at 7am on Tue, Oct 23rd. Starbuck prior to catching ME is a fabulous idea, thanks ladies! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
10-11-2012, 08:57 PM
We fly out of Bradley international at 7am on Tue, Oct 23rd. Starbuck prior to catching ME is a fabulous idea, thanks ladies! :thumbsup:

Not a problem, always looking to help... and spread the addiction.... :D (and just in case you haven't caught it before, it is in the "mini terminal" before you take the tram over to the main terminal... just on the left coming from where Jet Blue deplanes, not sure about everyone else... you can smell it before you can even see it... :thumbsup: )

TheSorcererofFantasia
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Isn't there one in the main terminal as well near security? We'll be arrive on Southwest

Dsnygirl
10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Isn't there one in the main terminal as well near security? We'll be arrive on Southwest

Might be! Not sure how I've missed it, I'm like a Starbucks bloodhound... :faint: ;)