PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass and MNSSHP

disneynarula
10-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I consider myself somewhat of an expert when it comes to WDW but we have never been to any of the hard ticketed events. We have tickets for MNNSHP for Oct 16th.

I am excited and nervous. My MIL has never been to WDW. She is coming with us and this is her first experience. She will only be going to the party, not any regular park days.

Do they have Fast Passes during MNNSHP? Do you just not need them?

We plan on getting there right at 4:00 and riding everything that is not open during the party. I am using a touring plan service for the first time.

joonyer
10-05-2012, 01:00 PM
No FastPasses at the "party" events. You won't need them anyway. Most attractions have very short waits or are just "walk right on". There may be some FastPasses available between 4 and 7 p.m. but I am not sure on that.

Gator
10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
If it's like the Christmas parties, there won't be any fastpasses. The lines will be about 10-15 minutes long. We used our leftover FP from earlier in the day at the party, but that was back when you could use the FP anytime after the return time.

figgie
10-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Yep, no fast passes at the party. It can get crowded on some of the rides and wait times can be longer than 15 minutes for sure. I know they have a limit on the number of tickets they sell, but it can be crowded, so don't always expect it to be a breeze! Go expecting a lot of people and if you have a lighter night, consider yourselves lucky! Have fun!:mpumpkin:"This is Halloween...This is Halloween"

mc mouse
10-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Attended the Sept. 25 MNSCHP. No FPs, but it didn't matter. MK was an absolute mad house. It was so crowded you could barely move through Fantasyland. Waits were extremely long and needless to say, the money spent to attend was a waste. Won't do this again!