PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

MikeJake
10-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to Intercot and all the wonderful people who helped make our first trip to Disney a success. All the tips, insider information, suggestions, etc were amazing and incredibly useful.

I continue to sing the praises of this website and all the great people that put their time and effort into helping people like our family.

Thanks again, for everything!

Mike

faline
10-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip!! The folks who hang out in Trip Reports would love to hear the details!

figgie
10-05-2012, 04:29 PM
So glad you had a "Magical" vacation...welcome home!:tink:

Melanie
10-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Love reading posts like this! Glad everyone could be of help and make your trip that much more magical. Yes, we'd love to read your reports. That way, you can help others! :thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Gals to hear you had a great trip, and that the wonderful members of Intercot helped you out!

You should post a trip report. We love hearing about everyone's trips!

Dsnygirl
10-05-2012, 09:25 PM
So glad you had such a great trip - you sound like I did when I got back from our first "post Intercot" trip!!

And do write up a trip report, if you can... we love hearing about trips, esp first ones... and I bet you'll end up helping others out at the same time! :)

brownie
10-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Glad we could help and glad you had a good trip!