PDA

View Full Version : Have a great time!

Aurora
10-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Feeling sorry for myself that I can't make the ICOT 15 meet, so I'm turning my frown upside down just to wish everyone who IS attending a great event.

Here's hoping you make new friends and catch up with old and come back with a new appreciation for our Intercot community!

Thanks John and mods for all your hard work in putting this together. Hope I can make a meet one of these days! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Here, here! :cheers:

Kinda bummed that I wasn't able to make it either. However, I do hope everyone has an amazing time. Can't wait to hear about it and hopefully see some pics.

Melanie
10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
We'll miss you guys, for sure! :(

Can't wait to hear about it and hopefully see some pics.

Oh, no worries. You'll see some pics. Lots of them. ;) I can't wait to tweet all the fun!

Patricia
10-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Aww, sorry you can't make it. I wasn't able to attend the 10th.. So, I know how you feel. :(

Have fun following along with the tweets and post here at Intercot. With free park wifi, I'm sure several of us will be keeping you updated.

TinkerbellT421
10-04-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm really bummed we can't make it either so I know how you feel. :( maybe if there's another one for the 20th we will be able to make it. :mickey: hope everyone attending has a great time! And you mods work so hard for all of us, thank you:mickey:

NJGIRL
10-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks everyone. :mickey:

Fangorn
10-04-2012, 07:40 PM
maybe if there's another one for the 20th we will be able to make it.

What do you mean "IF"??????

That's just NOT AN OPTION!

;)

Steve

Aurora
10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Psssssst! :secret: Don't say "20th" in front of the moderators. They have to get through the 15th intact first. ;)

P.S. Count me in.

TinkerbellT421
10-04-2012, 08:43 PM
What do you mean "IF"??????

That's just NOT AN OPTION!

;)

Steve

Psssssst! :secret: Don't say "20th" in front of the moderators. They have to get through the 15th intact first. ;)

P.S. Count me in.

Hehehe!!! :secret:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I didn't go to the 10th anniversary, and I remember hearing all about it, and wishing I was there. Of course, it will be much easier to follow-along this time!

Ms. Mode
10-05-2012, 07:57 AM
We missed this by TWO days! Our trip starts the evening of the 29th...how's that for timing?

Maybe next time...I'll be watching for the date. :thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I missed the 10th by like 1 day, and vowed when it was finally announced what LMNOP meant, that I would not miss this one.

Sorry some of you can't make it, but I'm sure there will be tons of pictures and posts about all the craziness!

KylesMom
10-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Aurora, I'm sorry you will not be able to make it. Hopefully one of these days we'll get to meet!

Aurora
10-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Aurora, I'm sorry you will not be able to make it. Hopefully one of these days we'll get to meet!

Like! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
10-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Awww.. thanks!! That was so sweet! :hug: And thanks to everyone else who isn't able to make it (this time!! ;) ) but is wishing us well and participating from the sidelines... you'll all be with us in spirit, and like Mel said, there will be LOTS of pictures to keep you all in the loop!! :party: :party:

WDWdreamer87
10-17-2012, 08:34 PM
I'll be 30 minutes away getting married during the festivities that Saturday 27th...:cloud9:

I'm sure I'll see some Intercot folks around the parks while I'm celebrating my wedding with family/friends.

This would have been the perfect time to step out of the role I'm in and be a true guest, enjoying the moment with Disney World devotees like it should be done.

I'll be spotting Gary's Column for some Yeti shirts.
Have fun and stay safe! Make some magic! :D

wildernesslady
10-18-2012, 09:02 AM
I wish everyone attending a magical trip. I can't wait for pics and the live podcast. Enjoy!!!!!

BriarRose0708
10-18-2012, 09:52 AM
I'll be 30 minutes away getting married during the festivities that Saturday 27th...:cloud9:

I'm sure I'll see some Intercot folks around the parks while I'm celebrating my wedding with family/friends.

This would have been the perfect time to step out of the role I'm in and be a true guest, enjoying the moment with Disney World devotees like it should be done.

I'll be spotting Gary's Column for some Yeti shirts.
Have fun and stay safe! Make some magic! :D

Congratulations! Hope we can run into you and your new spouse!