PDA

View Full Version : 43 days til test track opening?

LandFan
10-04-2012, 02:17 PM
We were on the undiscovered futureworld your yesterday and we went backstage behind test track. We got to see the new cars and a guy working in the attraction told our guide there were 44 days left til it opens. She said she was not surprised as she walks thru there every day and there has been a ton more activity there in the last week or so which is usually the precursor to an opening in the near future.

Gator
10-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Shooting for maybe a soft opening in mid_Novemeber? That would be good. That means there's a better chance it'll be open for sure when we arrive.:)

DizneyFreak2002
10-05-2012, 01:48 PM
The date (the hard date) they are aiming for is November 21... However, the queue is no where near close to being ready... And the post show won't be complete either... If there are any issues, the date may be pushed further back... Someone had actually told me the ride wouldn't be ready until 2013... But, that just seemed odd to me especially since, apparently, TT reopening CMs have been given exact dates with test and adjust supposedly beginning soon..... So the dates all point to end of November opening, providing there are no major issues...

missastrocat
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I hope this is true!!! I got to experience test track when it soft opened the 1st time around, so I'd love to be a part of a soft opening for TTv2!:minnie:

figgie
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Walking by there just seems erie...I'm not used to not hearing the noise from TT. Will be happy when it reopens, although I always tell my DH that riding with him in his Miata is more daring than riding on TT, LOL!:car:

princessgirls
10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I hope it's true! We will be in WDW from 11/15-11/22 and my kids would not be happy to get their test track fix.

I'll remain hopeful!!!

Julie:mickey:

SandmanGStefani24
10-07-2012, 03:01 AM
aiming for next trip to be around feb 2013 and always guessed it would be opening around then. anything beforehand would be a plus.

besides have to account for testing, unforseen issues and such...but ready for Test Track to be back asap!:beer:

DNS
10-07-2012, 12:01 PM
The memory just isn't what it used to be. What are they changing about this ride? I remember reading something about it a few months ago, but just cannot remember the details.:(