PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Card Holder Offer- 1/2-3/7/13

Tink1
10-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Disney Visa has released a tiered offer and a component offer for the dates 1/2-3/7/13. There are significant restrictions, is very date sensitive and it seems the discounts start at 5%

We have not seen this yet in print from Chase so I have no further details at this time. I will post more once I do.

Please contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/wp/quote_request) and we would be happy to price out the different options for you. Your support allows us to support Intercot!

Nanc

BigThunderFan
10-04-2012, 12:32 PM
I talked to my TA and this is a pretty pathetic offer from Disney. I wonder what they are thinking?

It would cost us more to switch our booking to this offer than to stay where we originally booked because ticket prices increased after we booked our package.

I really hope something better comes out soon.

Tink1
10-04-2012, 12:47 PM
It all depends on the party size, resort, components etc. We have seen huge savings on many clients.

edited to add: I see you are staying at Art of Animation. The Little Mermaid rooms are excluded from the offer.

Nanc

FatherForce
10-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah, "pathetic" would not be my assessment. We just saved $760. You wont hear me complaining!

Tink1
10-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah, "pathetic" would not be my assessment. We just saved $760. You wont hear me complaining!

I think I know the man behind that mask LOL

Nanc

BigThunderFan
10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
We knew we would not get a discount at AoA so planned on switching resorts the day of the marathon (where we typically would have to start our package due to blackout dates). Where are you staying that it saves you that much and when are you going? I know it really depends on where and when you are going.

BigThunderFan
10-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Sorry, we figured out the issue. When my TA called the first time he spoke with an uninformed CM and that person applied the wrong code. Apparently it's not so bad of an offer :thumbsup: Please forgive my original email :blush:

Tink1
10-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Yes, this was a very confusing offer this morning and you had to really be on top of your game to play along.

Glad you were able to see some savings.

Nanc

I LoveJack
10-04-2012, 07:53 PM
saved over $900 here :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
10-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Had been thinking about booking a possible Feb. trip for DS's bday. Still not sure we are going to go, but I booked it today to lock in the price incase we go.

I was looking at 5 nights in a moderate, with 4 day tickets, and possibly adding dining plan since DH is happier when we have it, even tho I think it's a waste. He likes everything prepaid, and starts to get anxious when he has to keep whipping out the wallet on vacation. LOL. The price I was getting before the discount was over $950 more than the price I got today with the discount. So that's close to $1000 in savings. It's even $50 cheaper than going with the military discount, which is also a great discount.

Now just gotta figure out if we'll actually go.

January-2007
10-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Stay, Play, Dine and Save

Take advantage of this advanced booking offer at select Walt Disney World® hotels from October 4-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012.

This enchanting offer includes:

Dining plan – When staying at a Value Resort, enjoy the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World® Resort quick service restaurants. When staying at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World® Resort restaurants.

Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets – Enjoy admission to one Theme Park per day, each day of your ticket.

Plus, experience the New Fantasyland®

It’s the perfect time to visit a legendary world—New Fantasyland® . Enter Prince Eric’s Castle and ride through Ariel’s world, dine in Beast’s Castle and join Belle for a retelling of the “tale as old as time.” Or head to Storybook Circus, where you can soar above two Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attractions, cool off at the Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station and fly a stunt plane with the Great Goofini. Visit DisneyWorld.com/NewFantasyland for more information.

This vacation package offer becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012.

Sample pricing for stays most nights 1/2 - 3/7/2013

Value Resort
$82 per person, per day
SAVE $400 when you buy this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room, ticket and Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan package at select Disney Value Resorts.
$82 per person per day based on a family of four.
Total package price of $1,968.

- OR -

Moderate Resort
$101 per person, per day
SAVE $600 when you buy this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room, ticket and Disney Dining Plan package at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
$101 per person per day based on a family of four.
Total package price of $2,429.

Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in a standard room. Number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group or other discounts apply. Advanced reservations required.

Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.