PDA

View Full Version : Live from Disneyland Day 4

Disney4us2
10-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Today was a later start. Early AM hours for DCA was at 9am, although I thought it was 8am. We used that time to get Jessica a swim suit from the gift shop, so we could swim later.

Today was much cooler and seemed much more crowded. Jessica wanted to go on Screamin and then we went to Toy Story. Both were a walk on at this time. We were lucky enough to be asked if we wanted to ride TS again picking up a couple of passengers.... of course.:)

By the time we got off the second time the park was well open and the H/C line was already long. We got our FP for Racers for later in the evening and then killed time before our lunch at Ariels Grotto, which I will now call CRT-West.

Ariels Grotto: Fun time, Photo with Ariel before being seated (not included in any package), and VERY expensive. Will do a dining report later. We left very full and didn't eat anything until our late dinner at Storytellers Cafe. Love this place.

With lunch done, on to the pool. It was in the high 80's/low 90's today and much nicer with a breeze. Great time to be at the pool and it was not crowded at all. Spent a good couple of hours there.

After pool time, we refreshed in the room and headed back to DCA. We wanted to draw Sparky from Frankenweenie in the Animation building. It was getting late already and we went to ride on RSR for our night time ride. It is nice during the day. At night it is quite an experience. Everyone going should do a night time ride. The scenery is just amazing at night.

We are all packed up except for our last minute items and ready for our hour trek up the 5 freeway.

Tomorrow: Early Entry at Disneyland (at least for an hour or two), Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe with the Critter Characters (did I mention I love this restaurant?), Drive home and let the dog out. My father is escaping to go play poker...lol That is his Disneyland and happy place.

NotaGeek
10-05-2012, 03:16 AM
What a great day! :balloon:

pdrlkr
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the Report! :mickey2: