PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off to CMs #2

MrPeetrie
10-04-2012, 12:01 AM
As I stated in a previous post, this past trip was amazing, but the CMs are what took it to the next level.

Here is another example of CMs making a difference. We went to the Hoop Dee Do Review, one of our favorite events. We were lucky to get good seats up close. As we were watching the show, my DW motioned to me that our DS2 was "smitten" with Claire de Lune. He couldn't stop watching her. His eyes followed her all over the stage.

During one of the food breaks, my wife joked to our waitress about my son's enfatuation. She left and found Claire, who came over to our table to meet him. If you could have seen the look on his face when she bent down next to him you would have died. His eyes got so big. He began kicking his legs back and forth. He immediately began playing with his toys frenetically, which I guess is a two-year-old's way of showing off.

"I have a backhoe, and a dump truck."

She kissed him on the top of the head and went backstage. Thanks to both CMs for "Plussing" our visit.

BugeyedMuggy
10-04-2012, 07:16 AM
How fun for your son. I hope all CM who go over and above really realize what a little something special they do makes all the difference to a little one and is forever appreciated.

VWL Mom
10-04-2012, 07:54 AM
Had to laugh, the new line to woo a girl "I have a backhoe and dump truck".

Very cute, I'm glad your son got his magical moment too.

Dopey's Girl
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
That's awesome! So nice to hear of CM's making the extra effort.

"I have a backhoe, and a dump truck." :rotfl:

Mousemates
10-04-2012, 09:12 AM
I bet he had her heart with the backhoe, the dump truck was just icing on the cake. :)

faline
10-04-2012, 09:17 AM
What a great moment for your son! Sounds like he handled it well!!

laprana
10-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Another really cute story! I'm so glad the CMs made your trip extra special. Thanks for sharing your stories with all of us! :mickey:

hoop de do
10-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I hope you're getting pictures because it sounds like you're having a great magical trip.
I need some backhoe and truck work done, I wonder if your son is interested.
:truck: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quadstriker
10-04-2012, 03:26 PM
"I have a backhoe, and a dump truck."

Works every time.

January-2007
10-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Too cute. We were very happy to have been seated right by the piano on our visit this past January, as DS was kept amused by the pianist.