PDA

View Full Version : Vacation in November?

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
10-02-2012, 06:33 AM
I Have a Disney Trip scheduled for November 23-29. How should the crowds be? Also will Splash Mountain be and up and running during November? Will they allow you to visit New Fantasyland?

faline
10-02-2012, 08:00 AM
The weekend you arrive will likely be quite busy as that is Thanksgiving weekend. Crowds shoudl drop off quite a lot at the end of the weekend.

As far as I know, Splash Mountain will be running during that time.

You can gain access to some parts of Fantasyland. The official opening is on December 6th. There will be some annual passholder previews during the month of November. There is also the possibility for "soft" openings of some attractions but I would not expect you would be able to have free reign to wander through the new section during your visit.

azcavalier
10-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Splash Mountain traditionally goes down for refurb in January/February. No problems there. Fantasyland, as mentioned, doesn't open until December. It's possible you could get some previews, though.

Gator
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll go ahead and pile on with the other posters. Thanksgiving weekend will be very very busy. But it will get lighter each day you're removed from it. By that Tusday and Wednesday, the crowds will be really good.

And Splash has never gone down in Nov/Dec to my knowledge. At least in the last 10 years.