PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Yeti Shirts / ICOT Stuff For The Event

Pally
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
John,

Do you think if I order a shirt/hoodie Oct 2 that it would arrive by Oct 19 in Nova Scotia. I leave for Disney on the 22nd. I would really like to have it for ICOT.

John
10-01-2012, 07:48 PM
This goes for ALL INTERCOT merchandise in the store.

I can't tell you how long it normally takes things to get from the states to you... but if you order tomorrow - it will be ordered by us by Wednesday and will be here Thurs/Friday - which means it will ship Friday/Saturday.

I'd say the chances are pretty good. :thumbsup:

For everyone else - 2-3 days delivery once shipped via USPS priority mail. So about 6-8 days total from time of order. We'll be ordering things every week day between now and the 12th knowing we have an event coming up rather than once a week which we normally do.

Dopey's Girl
10-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks so much for all your hard work John! The shirts look so good! Now to decide on a color....:thumbsup:

Pally
10-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Now trying to decide on a size. How do men's sizes convert to women's sizes. I am not top heavy and usually wear between a womans M-L. What do you think I should get? I tired on some hubbies stuff which is a man's medium but it seems large but I am thinking a small might be to small? Any opinions appreciated. I want to order by tomorrow.

John
10-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Personally I would probably go for the Medium unless you know someone who wears small or can give it to - then get both :mickey:

Pally
10-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Thank you. I am going to place my order. My sister is going to be ordering too. We will be the bobbsey twins in pink and red.:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
For all of us Canadians, the mail seems to have been crazy slow from the US as of late.

So, I would order ASAP (we're going to order tomorrow), I'd hate for it to arrive after we leave!

John - could we arrange for it to be sent to the resort, instead of hoping it makes it up here?

John
10-01-2012, 10:24 PM
If you can figure out how to put that as an alternative address, thats fine. You have to add Guest: Check in Date XX/XX/XX

Also, I can't be responsible if Disney looses them etc.

But I'll ship wherever you tell me to as long as the paypal transaction allows it.

Septbride2002
10-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Placed my order this morning - although wondering now if I should have gone a size smaller. Oh well. Rather to big then to small :)

~Amanda

DisneyGirl85
10-02-2012, 07:42 AM
I ordered mine and my brothers last night! Can't wait!! Thanks again John! :thumbsup: :yeti:

BrerGnat
10-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Thought this might help someone else, since it helped me.

Here is a sizing chart from Gildan for the Yeti Tee:

Men's shirt sizes: (CHEST MEASUREMENT IN INCHES)

S 36
M 40
L 44
XL 48
2XL 52
3XL 56

John
10-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Actually here are the exact numbers from the suppliers site. Again - these fit like standard t-shirts.

Chest Measurement
S 34-36
M 38-40
L 42-44
XL 46-48
2XL 50-52
3XL 54-56

http://www.apparelvideos.com/cs/CatalogBrowser?todo=ss&productId=2000

John
10-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Placed my order this morning - although wondering now if I should have gone a size smaller. Oh well. Rather to big then to small :)

~Amanda

Good call... ;)

John
10-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Just a note - if you order before 12 noon today - your shirt will ship Thursday!

http://intercot.com/shop/apparel/yeti.asp -

Tshirts $20 - Hoodies $30!

Pally
10-02-2012, 02:40 PM
:yeti:I placed my order last night. Hoping it arrives in Nova Scotia before I leave.

I received my photo-pass today in mail and it took 10 business days.

I am glad to see that the orders will go out this week.

I couldn't decide between a shirt and hoodie so...I bought both. They are just so darn cute I can't wait to receive them. My sister bought both too because she couldn't decide either. :yeti::rocks:

JMTStone
10-02-2012, 02:42 PM
In "Daisy". Woo Hoo!

John
10-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Everything that was in by 2 was ordered today. after 2 will go in tomorrows.

BriarRose0708
10-03-2012, 03:20 PM
I like the iCot apparel but don't get the frenzy over the Yeti line. It was a funny joke on the Podcast, but I don't feel I need a t-shirt about it. Am I alone? Will I be the only one in our group pictures without it?

John
10-03-2012, 03:25 PM
I like the iCot apparel but don't get the frenzy over the Yeti line. It was a funny joke on the Podcast, but I don't feel I need a t-shirt about it. Am I alone? Will I be the only one in our group pictures without it?

LOL - It's way more than a joke in the Podcast, it's a song, it's a movement - it's a way of life - it's an accountant in NY.

Honestly, people asked for it after we designed a cute yeti and it's selling quite well. It's cool if it's not your thing.

That being said - there are a bunch of other ways to support the site, show your colors and wear ICOT. Check out the shop http://www.intercot.com/shop and grab regular ICOT T in 10 different colors or a Hat/Shirt combo.

Folks have been ordering both regular line and yeti stuff.

Ordered another dozen items today.

:thumbsup:

Katzateer
10-03-2012, 03:55 PM

I don't know anything about the Yeti and have not listened to a Podcast. I just think the design and colors were outstanding so I ordered the sapphire blue one!:thumbsup: we will be the only ones running around with those shirts and I figured I will meet more people with it on! Plus the profits help with the cost of the meet.

John
10-03-2012, 03:57 PM
i don't know anything about the yeti and have not listened to a podcast. I just think the design and colors were outstanding so i ordered the sapphire blue one!:thumbsup: We will be the only ones running around with those shirts and i figured i will meet more people with it on! Plus the profits help with the cost of the meet.

+1 - this :)

Dopey's Girl
10-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Just ordered mine! I was having paypal issues yesterday. Got them all resolved now, and can't wait for my Heliconia Sweatshirt to arrive!!!:yeti:

BrerGnat
10-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't know anything about the Yeti and have not listened to a Podcast.

I'm sorry...what? :rub: :stop:

You should really listen to the podcasts...I mean...really. They are awesome!

I have literally been singing "The Yeti is down...the Yeti is dowwwwwn" for several weeks now. It's an affliction.

My gosh...I feel compelled to buy you an ipod now.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-04-2012, 07:55 AM
I have literally been singing "The Yeti is down...the Yeti is dowwwwwn" for several weeks now. It's an affliction.

I know ... my DH will break out into song every so often for no reason (and then I laugh, so he does it again).

This is just plain good fun!

Katzateer
10-04-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm sorry...what? :rub: :stop:

You should really listen to the podcasts...I mean...really. They are awesome!

My gosh...I feel compelled to buy you an ipod now.

LOL....I do have an iPhone just haven't listened. Between Facebook and checking posts on Intercot I don't do much else with my iPad. Ohhh...and play scramble with friends and words with friends :)

Melanie
10-04-2012, 08:40 AM
LOL....I do have an iPhone just haven't listened. Between Facebook and checking posts on Intercot I don't do much else with my iPad. Ohhh...and play scramble with friends and words with friends :)

Come on Deb...you can put us on in the background. ;) At least listen to Ep. 37 so you can hear "The Ballad of the Yeti". It's worth a listen. :yeti: :pirate:

Dopey's Girl
10-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Just got my hoodie in the mail. LOVE IT! Thanks so much for doing all this John. I'm so thrilled with it!

John
10-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Glad you like it - they really did turn out to be a fun product. And for those who missed it (We ran out of stock) - We'll have more stock in after the ICOT 15 event.

Pally
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
I received my Yeti hoodie and shirt in the mail today! Didn't take too long to find me in Nova Scotia. So happy I will have it for ICOT.:mickey: