PDA

View Full Version : BWV Studio ?? Am I Imagining things?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Am I imagining things? Or did I read somewhere once that some of the sudios fit 5? I mean to me it makes sense. All the studios we have had have had the bed, the pull out couch, and then that little day bed/couch thing that could easily be slept on. All the web sites I see say 4, but I KNOW that I read once that the ones with that bed will take 5. Can anyone confirm or deny?

TinkerbellT421
09-29-2012, 10:21 PM
BWV Studio has a double size sleeper sofa and a queen size bed. According to my 2009 Vacation Club planner it sleeps four.

Mickey'sGirl
09-29-2012, 10:26 PM
The dedicated studio we had in July had a daybeddish. couch as well as the pull out. I don't know if that means 5 are allowed, but there was that little couch thing.

Itchy
09-29-2012, 11:22 PM
This is from the Disney web site for the BWV for a studio:

Studio

Studios with Standard Views look out over Resort grounds or parking area. Preferred View Studios look out over pools, the canal, courtyards or gardens. Boardwalk View Studios overlook Disney's Boardwalk and Crescent Lake. Rates vary for each.
Includes a queen-size bed, a double-size sleeper sofa, one bathroom and a mini-kitchen
Private balcony or patio
Satellite TV (includes Disney programming)
Table and two chairs
Vanity area with sink
Makeup mirror
Mini-fridge
Toaster
Microwave
Coffeemaker
Vacuum
Hair dryer
Iron and ironing board
Complimentary WiFi
Pack 'n Play playard
In-room wall safe
Ceiling fan
Voice mail
Wake-up call
Wheelchair-accessible rooms available
Non-smoking

And Sleeps 4.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

DizneyRox
09-30-2012, 05:58 AM
Never heard of 5 at Boardwalk. Used to stay there when we first bought DVC and I can't imagine 5 in one of their studios.

TheDuckRocks
09-30-2012, 11:15 AM
We stayed in a BWI Villa studio a few years ago and they did have a very small daybed and there was bedding fot it. I do have to agree that 5 people in that room would have been very crowded.

greengeen
09-30-2012, 12:03 PM
It's not a daybed, it's like a parson's bench with a 3" foam cushion on it. It's pretty hard and not even as deep or wide as a crib, so it's clearly not intended for sleeping, just sitting.

FiggyFan
09-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDuckRocks

We stayed in a BWI Villa studio a few years ago ...
Are you talking about the Boardwalk Inn, or Boardwalk Villas? Its been a while since I stayed in the villas, but I don't remember a daybed in addition to the pull-out couch.

TheDuckRocks
10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by TheDuckRocks

Are you talking about the Boardwalk Inn, or Boardwalk Villas? Its been a while since I stayed in the villas, but I don't remember a daybed in addition to the pull-out couch.

DVC Villa. What was in the studio we were in was deeper than a bench. We stored quite a few good size items on it. It was short though. I felt that my DGD who was 12 at the time and very petite could have slept on it. The overall size of the room and the layout of the "kitchen" area in relation to the dressing/closet and bathroom was very cramped IMO.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
10-01-2012, 11:20 AM
I have 3 kids ages 8 and under, and my 8 year old is mistaken for a kindergartener. That is why I asked. My 3 or 5 year old could have easily slept on that bench thing... well it was worth asking. Thank you all for responding. I wasnt trying to get away with anything. I really HAD thought I read it somewhere. And I hope BWV eventually gets 5 in a 1 bedroom at least. I mean 4 in a studio AND 4 in a 1 bedroom. At least make all 1 bedrooms take 5 people/ Disney is killing us 5 in a family!