PDA

View Full Version : disney plates

cfoshe
09-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Trying to get my DW a full set of the disney plate, the white ones with Mickey in the center, and the online store has the bowls and the dessert plates but seem to always be out of the dinner plates. I looked Friday afternoon and the dinner plate was on the website but stated sold out. I assume they had a shippment come in and were sold very closely. I will be in DL in Novermber, does anyone know if there is a shop their were I can get my hands on these plates, and if I will be able to have them shipped home?

Thanks

Strmchsr
09-29-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm not as familiar with the DLR shops, but I'm sure you'll be able to have the plates shipped home. However, a better (or quicker) option would be to call Disneyland Delivears at 800-760-3566. That's the direct park merchandise line, which is different from the online store. If it's available at DLR you can order it via that phone number and have it shipped to you. I do that with WDW all the time.

cfoshe
09-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks,
What would be the number for the WDW, thats generally the place we go, i got lucky and have a business trip to Las Vegas in Nov. so going to DL for the first time.

Strmchsr
09-30-2012, 08:16 AM
877-560-6477