PDA

View Full Version : First week of January

tinkerpharm
09-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi
I would like to know what will be going on the first week of January any special events? I will be there form 2nd until the 8th.
Thank you:mickey:

faline
09-27-2012, 10:13 AM
I know the marathon is the weekend of the 10-13th. I don't know that there is much else going on at this time of year.

Ms. Mode
09-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Actually, a lot of the Christmas decorations should be up until about Thursday the 3rd. They will also have the Christmas music playing until then too. The Osborne Lights will probably be up until mid-week or so, I would check the date on that if I were you...especially if you've never seen them.

We have been during this time the past 4 years and I can tell you the weather is all over the place, so make sure you have a little of everything in the clothing department. :thumbsup:

tinkerpharm
09-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the answer I have been going for the past four years but for xmas but not for the first week of January. i know that for xmas there is a lot going on and and the weather is ups and downs last year we had a good weather never had to use my coat , but always carried it. thank you again for the hints and looking forward for more disney magical words
Bless you all