PDA

View Full Version : Short trip report

Tiggerlovr9000
09-25-2012, 03:21 AM
This will be just the highlights.. Arrived Sunday 16th off site. Tuesday night we saw the parade at DL and then hopped over to DCA and saw WOC. That was the best show I have ever seen at any of the disney parks. I cried it was amazing. Friday night we saw the remember fireworks. Having Julie Andrews as the narrator was fantastic. then we moved over to adventureland and viewed fantasmic again another great show. Saturday we went to DCA and met up with Marci and her dd Jessica and viewed carsland for the first time. It looked just like radiator springs. We really enjoyed the radiator springs racers. Next time hope we get to eat at Flo's the food looked and smelled great. We had to do Soaring then we went to lunch at Storytellers. After we said goodbye to Marci and Jessica. We all went back to the motel and slept. I had every intention to make it back to DCA after supper but I think we might have caught a bug because except for 3 hours we slept all the way through the night. So sad because we had to leave on Sunday. We had alot of fun and can't wait to go back. thanks for reading..

pdrlkr
09-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the Report! :mickey2:

Mary Chase
09-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the trip report! Always good to see some DLR reports out here! Where did you stay? We're going for our first trip in November and staying offsite - something not used to since we stay onsite at WDW.

Disney4us2
09-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Tracey, It was nice to see you and your DH again and to meet more of your family. Glad you liked your tour of Cars Land.

Hope you are all feeling better now. The heat was bad then... It will be getting worse for our stay.

Can't wait for your next visit to CA. Thanks for the highlights:mickey:

faline
09-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Sounds like a short, but lovely visit! Thanks for the report!

Tiggerlovr9000
09-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the trip report! Always good to see some DLR reports out here! Where did you stay? We're going for our first trip in November and staying offsite - something not used to since we stay onsite at WDW.

We stayed at the Peacock Suites for the second time. It is a timeshare property but they did not hound us about being members. Its a two room suite with double or king bed. fold out couch and microwave and dishes in the room. They do have a continental breakfast. There is a 7eleven on the corner and Garden Walk is 2 blocks away. The art stops right out front and Peacock Suites is the first to get on and off. I was able to save 200 dollars by looking at there site each day for specials. We paid 610 dollars for 7 nites. There is a 10 dollar a day valet parking fee but we didnt rent a car. We will definitely be staying there on our next trip..

Mary Chase
09-30-2012, 08:59 AM
Wow! I wish I had heard about that place! I just looked at it and it looks really nice. And that is a great price too! We are staying at Carousel Inn - I've heard mixed reviews about it but I'm hoping it's okay.