PDA

View Full Version : Free Mug with Dining Plan

Pally
09-23-2012, 12:09 PM
This is the first time I will have the use of the Mug. Over the years I have heard about the different options you can get with the beverages and those that have been removed. But, I don't ever recall tea being an option. Can you only get coffee as a hot beverage and no tea. Both my sister and I are both tea drinkers mostly.:mickey: Last time I visited I brought my own kettle to make tea but if I don't have to that would be great. :mickey:

sassafras
09-23-2012, 02:05 PM
The beverage centers should have hot water in them. We stayed recently at both the AKL Jambo House and POR and both of those did. My husband tells me that they have tea bags down there, but we took our own since we are kind of picky. Just take the bag down with your mug and make your own tea!

figgie
09-23-2012, 02:06 PM
I am a tea drinker and have gotten it with no problems. They have good tea at Disney, better than the coffee they have, eech. Looking forward to Starbucks!

Disneymom4ever
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM
They definitely have the hot water there, as we've rinsed out our mugs with it before refilling many times. (Scalding hot by the way). And even though I'm a coffee drinker, I've seen the tea offered as well. So no worries! :mickey:

Pally
09-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Good to hear they have tea. I will probably bring my own tea as safe guard. I will also keep in mind about using the hot water to help sanitize the mug. Thanks to those who responded.:mickey:

like2workout
09-24-2012, 11:05 AM
yes, you can definitely get hot tea. I'm also not a coffee drinker but i drink hot tea every morning. as prior posters mentioned, they have a hot water spout in each resort restaurant, and several different kinds of teas to choose from (english breakfast, early gray, etc).

#1donaldfan
09-24-2012, 12:15 PM
....like all have said, hot water and tea is available !! enjoy !!:mickey:

Wolf
09-24-2012, 03:30 PM
I really like their tea, I wish I could remember which one I drank alot of last time, but we really enjoyed having it as a option. Have a great time!!