PDA

View Full Version : Oreo- Candy Corn flavored cookies

Disney4us2
09-20-2012, 08:32 PM
I just tried these. They were good, not great. My DD liked them. Still a nice treat. I like the chocolate ones with the orange filling better though.

Anyone else try them yet?

MNNHFLTX
09-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes--I thought they were very good! A friend brought them to my attention, along with candy corn flavored M&M's (which were too sweet for me). Lots of unique Halloween goodies this year .

Melanie
09-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Love them! I find them to be less sweet than the M&Ms, like Beth said, and like them better.

VWL Mom
09-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Not an Oreo person myself but I love Candy Corn. May have to pick these up for my boys and steal one....or two.

Melanie
09-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Not an Oreo person myself but I love Candy Corn. May have to pick these up for my boys and steal one....or two.

My husband and I were saying the other day that the good thing about these are that they are the vanilla Oreos, not the regular chocolate ones (which I'm not that fond of).

RedSoxFan
09-22-2012, 12:28 PM
They were pretty good. But I also like the chocolate oreos with the orange filling.:)

figgie
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Oh no! My husband loves candy corn, I mean, he is crazy for it! But since he was diagnosed with Celiac disease over ten years ago now, he can't have Oreos, which he also LOVED! It's been hard for him to give up his favorite cookies but still can have candy corn...but...when he sees Oreo cookies that are candy corn flavored, boy, will he be a bear for a while...may he won't see it, fingers crossed, hehehe...