PDA

View Full Version : Can’t stand it! So excited!

stephicakes
09-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Just had to share with my ICOT peeps..!!! I will be waking up in approximately 9 hours to go to the Happiest Place on Earth!! Today has been a blur but I think all the preparations are done! DH is currently taking our 70lb husky mix down to my folks in Canandaigua and I have cleaned the house for our house-sitter who will be staying with our other 105lb lab/retriever mix that we just rescued a couple weeks ago. 2 large dogs are a bit much for my folks even though they love their “grand dogs”, plus we didn’t want to uproot our new dog again, so we have a wonderful friend staying here with him. You all know there is a difference between cleaning a house… and CLEANING a house. Well… today I CLEANED!! DD 16 is mostly packed and will be missing a few days of school but she thinks a trip to Dis is well worth the work she will have to make up! I have been going through my checklist…

Flight itinerary – check
ME tickets – check
FP+ vouchers – check
Photopass+ info – check
Groceries ordered for room – check
Cirque du Soleil tickets – check
Disney Dollar gift cards – check

This trip has been a year in planning and we are very excited to be staying in a Beach Club 2 bdrm villa. Plus I am turning 36 while there so I see a trip to Cava Del Tequila in the Mexican Pavilion in my future! Did I mention we are bringing our VERY best friends and their niece (17) along with us?! They haven’t been in YEARS so it is almost like their first time again! We are surprising them with Cirque in DTD the last night as a final treat followed with dinner at the House of Blues. Then home again to “Rochacha”…

Should be a great trip even with a little rain here and there! It's going to be a FAST 5 days… but here goes….!! Weeeeeeeee!! :cloud9:

steph
:mickey:

faline
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Your excitement jumps out from your post!! Have a wonderful time! :mickey: You've clearly got a great trip planned!

Dsnygirl
09-20-2012, 09:05 PM
:mickey: Have a WONDERFUL time!! It will be 5 fantastic days for you guys -- and how fun to be taking friends!! Enjoy BCV & your birthday... be sure to try a blood orange margarita at Cava del Tequila, they are great!!

(btw, where in Rochester are you?? We're in Marcellus, NY, just southwest of Syracuse, and have very close friends in Farmington. Small world!)

AgentC
09-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Have a great trip. I love the Beach Club.

brownie
09-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Have a great time!

hoop de do
09-21-2012, 12:43 PM
You're not to excited are ya'?
I know the feeling well.
Have a great vaca and let us know how it was.
:thumbsup:

BriarRose0708
09-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Have an amazing time!

(I'd also love to know where in the Rochester area you are. My partner lives in Pittsford and I'm there a couple times a month. I miss the ROC!)

LudwigVonDrake
09-23-2012, 10:48 AM
I hope you have a great trip!! :wave:

pdrlkr
09-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

stephicakes
09-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Have an amazing time!

(I'd also love to know where in the Rochester area you are. My partner lives in Pittsford and I'm there a couple times a month. I miss the ROC!)

We are in West Henrietta :thumbsup:

stephicakes
09-30-2012, 09:01 AM
:mickey: Have a WONDERFUL time!! It will be 5 fantastic days for you guys -- and how fun to be taking friends!! Enjoy BCV & your birthday... be sure to try a blood orange margarita at Cava del Tequila, they are great!!

(btw, where in Rochester are you?? We're in Marcellus, NY, just southwest of Syracuse, and have very close friends in Farmington. Small world!)

We had a great time and I will post a trip report soon!

I know Farmington well and still have friends that live there! I grew up in Canandaigua :)