PDA

View Full Version : 'Tis "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" today

Dsnygirl
09-19-2012, 07:50 AM
:pirate: Ahoy, me mateys!! Seein' as the day be bringin' us a day to talk like our piratey friends, let's be startin' a thread to be doin' just that!

If ye be plunderin', may today bring ye nothin' but gold, and may ye be findin' no scurvy bilge rats in your wake! May the tides be gentle to ye and bring ye safely home to port at the end of yer day, and never forget yer "arrrrr"!

Take what ya can, give nothin' back!! :pirate:

Wolf
09-19-2012, 10:10 AM
You Madame, have just gained a fan. :number1:

I'm a die hard pirate fan (Tattoos and all) I love that the internet creates holidays now :pirate:

Brer_Fox
09-19-2012, 01:01 PM
To Tortuga me mates!!!!

Dsnygirl
09-19-2012, 02:59 PM
How be the day treatin' ya, me scurvy shipmates? Twas never needin' to be uploadin' anything but me canon, but here be a portrait of me family... true die-hard fans, we are at that!! Glad to see there be others amongst us... share thy portraits, if ye like!! :pirate:

(and oy, to be headed to Tortuga... for sure, that'd be a wondrous days end... but 'tis me work that calls me back a plunderin' this night... :( )

Quadstriker
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi I played like junk for the last month and a half and fell out of the wildcard race.

Am I doing it right?

Dsnygirl
09-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi I played like junk for the last month and a half and fell out of the wildcard race.

Am I doing it right?

I'm afraid I don't understand... ??

Melanie
09-19-2012, 03:23 PM

Am I doing it right?

Heh. I saw that elsewhere today. ;)

#talklikeapittsburghpirateday

Dsnygirl
09-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Heh. I saw that elsewhere today. ;)

#talklikeapittsburghpirateday

Ahhhh, so THAT's it.... :rotfl:

Scar
09-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Heh. I saw that elsewhere today. ;)Aye Miss Melanie, yus reeealy got to spend a wee bit less time on the internet.

Melanie
09-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Aye Miss Melanie, yus reeealy got to spend a wee bit less time on the internet.

:blush:

Like I told John this morning, I need a job!