PDA

View Full Version : How many..

javamama
09-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Rooms, a suite, or villa? We are in the very early planning steps for big family trip. I'm talking 6 adults, 2kids, and a 1 1/2 year old. We're leaning towards a MK resort, maybe CR. we've done a party of 10 before at the poly in 1 suite, and it was hard. This time we'd be 2 less adults, so that helps. Im confused this time on what to book..

Cinderelley
09-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Have you considered the cabins?

Pirate Granny
09-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Two bedroom at DVC either at BLT or VWL would be nice. Surprised you could get ten in a suite???? Or if you really want room to relax A Grand Villa at OKW or AKL.

mdhiggin
09-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I know Disney requires at least 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom villa for 8. The baby doesn't count. I don't know anything about suites.

Disney Doll
09-19-2012, 11:19 AM
The family suites at the value resorts only sleep 6 so that's not an option unless you book two. Some of the suites at the deluxe resorts can accommodate 8-9 people. Those are very similar to the 2 bedroom villa you could get at DVC resort.

A 2 bedroom villa could accommodate 8 plus an infant in a crib. A grand villa can sleep up to 12 so you'd have more room and more privacy, but those are really pricey.

Disney Doll
09-19-2012, 11:39 AM
The family suites at the value resorts only sleep 6 so that's not an option unless you book two. Some of the suites at the deluxe resorts can accommodate 8-9 people. Those are very similar to the 2 bedroom villa you could get at DVC resort.

A 2 bedroom villa could accommodate 8 plus an infant in a crib. A grand villa can sleep up to 12 so you'd have more room and more privacy, but those are really pricey.

BrerGnat
09-19-2012, 11:41 AM
I'd say the 2BR at BLT or AKL would be the best, since they have the best sleeping options in the living room. However, you're still dealing with pull out beds, which I personally don't care for.

I would probably just book 2 rooms at a Deluxe. You'd have your choice with your party size.