PDA

View Full Version : Disney christmas craft idea help

Bethis26fan
09-17-2012, 12:46 PM
As it’s getting close to Christmas:tree: I was wondering if you had any idea for Disney world crafty ideas to give as gifts. We are going to the world next December:santa3:. I am giving my co travelers Disney gift cards for Christmas to go towards the trip, but I would love to make something to help keep us excited about our upcoming trip any and all Disney craft ideas are welcome.

Dopey's Girl
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM
I found a recipe for a homemade playdough that dries. I'm doing to make it, and then form them into Mickey shapes and have my niece and nephew paint them to give to Grandma, Grampa, Mom and Dad.

If you are on Pinterest you can search Disney Crafts too...I found a bunch of fun things that way too.

tinklover
09-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Apple cinnamon Mickey head ornaments? If you like the smell of Cinnamon around the holidays then this is the craft for you. it is also non-toxic. Start off by buying a large jar of no sugar added plain applesauce, large containers of ground cinnamon. Dump the apple sauce into a large bowl and add cinnamon until you have a dough. roll it out and cut it out with mickey head cookie cutters. use a tooth pick to make a hole in the top and place the cut out shapes on a cooling rack to air dry. add ribbon and hang on your tree or a wreathe. They smell and look great.