PDA

View Full Version : Stow away cat ends up in WDW

Dulcee
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Hope its ok I post this!

[snip]

Moderator Note: There is a story running on CNN today about a cat that ended up at WDW as a stowaway in someone's luggage! If you would like to see the video news story, it's available on their homepage. Link to video was removed.

laprana
09-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Smart kitty! :D Glad to see he made it there safely and without any injuries or anything. I've seen how roughly airport baggage handlers treat some suitcases!

MNNHFLTX
09-17-2012, 10:58 AM
I heard about this yesterday. Poor kitty! I hate to think of the radiation he was exposed to going through the screening process! I also heard that Southwest has waived the pet fee for him to travel back home (in style, in a carrier!)

TheDuckRocks
09-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Oh, oh it's a good thing we take Frank The Cat to relatives or the vet for boarding before we travel. While packing we have many, many times found him in suitcases with the clothes. On the other hand I always miss him so much while we are gone maybe a little oops might be a happy surprise.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
09-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Saw that on ABC last week - Southwest airlines is flying the kitty back at no cost to the owner of the stowaway.

Cinderelley
09-18-2012, 02:44 AM
That is such a cute story. I'm glad he's ok.

One year I photoshopped pictures of our dalmation into pictures of us at WDW. The kids had such a blast coming up with stories to go along with the pictures. Our dog has gone over the rainbow bridge, but the kids still talk about the pictures.