PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party at MK

Catzle
09-14-2012, 08:58 PM
So how exactly do you get the cookies and hot chocolate?

Gator
09-14-2012, 09:27 PM
They have locations around the MK where they serve it. I remember one as being the Crystal Palace. You just walk in and show them your Party wristband, and then take what you want.

jnfr2424
09-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Another location is in Tomorrowland at Cosmic Ray's
We always go to this spot and then hit the Dance party right there as well

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-15-2012, 10:18 PM
And you can go back as many times as you want. And if it's chilly that night, you'll want more than one hot chocolate!

TinkerbellT421
09-15-2012, 10:27 PM
So, this being my first December trip ever, and DBF has gone at Christmas time before but a way long time ago. And I am sorry if this might slightly hijack this thread, but wanted to keep the posts lest cluttered. What exactly can I expect at the Christmas party? What make this event so great and different? I'm super excited to experience it but I am scared to have my hopes up and be disappointed?

Lindsey310
09-15-2012, 11:28 PM
We got the hot chocolate and cookies (or you can have lemonade) at the crystal palace.

I loved the Christmas party, but will probably not do it again. We didn't do any of the rides and we sat and waited for the parade in front of liberty square, near the spot where you stick your head and arms through those holes. Lol can't remember the name of it. The parade was great and I really enjoyed it. We watched it snow on main street and watched the fireworks. We went to crystal palace and sat and ate our cookies and hot chocolate. All in all a really fun night, but expensive for what we got! May or may not do it again....would love to see the Halloween party, have not tried this one yet.:mickey:

TheVBs
09-16-2012, 08:07 AM
So, this being my first December trip ever, and DBF has gone at Christmas time before but a way long time ago. And I am sorry if this might slightly hijack this thread, but wanted to keep the posts lest cluttered. What exactly can I expect at the Christmas party? What make this event so great and different? I'm super excited to experience it but I am scared to have my hopes up and be disappointed?

I would love to know too. Hot chocolate and cookies, check. Special parade, check. Special fireworks, check. Are there lots of special characters out? Dance parties? A special nighttime show? Anything else? Thanks! :mickey:

Pop Centurion
09-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Most of the info can be found here in info central http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp

TheVBs
09-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Thank you for that link! :mickey: Wow, it looks great. And I noticed 40% off on PhotoPass the night of the party. Has anyone ever done that?

AgentC
09-17-2012, 11:32 PM
We went last year for the first time. Everyone really enjoyed it.

The cocoa and cookies were fun. The fireworks were fantastic. I thought the parade was okay. The toy soldiers were my favorite part. There is nothing wrong with it. I just find the Halloween parade to be better.

We spent most of our time doing character meets. Some have special Christmas costumes and it is one of the few times you can meet the princesses with their princes.

I think everyone should try it once. I am not sure if I would do it again, because the parks already have such a Christmasy feel during the day. Since I am a pass holder, a party is always extra for me. If you are using a party ticket in place of a regular park day I don't think you will be disappointed.