PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question about New Fantasyland

PopPhan
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I have been looking over a number of threads on New Fantasyland and there is something that I don't think I saw anywhere....

Are the attractions in New Fantasyland sponsored by anyone? Normally, we see information on the sponsors as much as we see info on the attractions themselves....

BrerGnat
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Not every attraction is sponsored.

Gator
09-14-2012, 09:30 PM
That's funny. I hadn't thought of that. At Epcot, if it doesn't have a corporation behind it, it doesn't get built. Or updated.

BrerGnat
09-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Epcot's premise is very different than MK's. The corporate sponsored pavilions were part of the "world's fair" concept for the park and served as a way for the companies to showcase their new and emergent technologies.

There have always been sponsors in Disney parks, dating back to Disneyland's opening.

But, not every attraction is sponsored by an outside company. You see less and less of it outside of Epcot. At this time, in MK, most of the "sponsored' attractions are restaurants.

Victor Kelly
09-20-2012, 12:27 PM
No mention of sponsors anywhere, So, I will go with no. But as it has been pointed out, the Restaurants are sponsored now.

big blue and hairy
09-20-2012, 07:21 PM
:fit:I gotta say, I am thoroughly disappointed! I keep getting promises of truly stupid questions, and what do I get, perfectly logical questions! :fit:

It's like watching AFV and everything goes as planned! ;)

:sulley:

mom2morgan
09-21-2012, 11:57 AM
:fit:I gotta say, I am thoroughly disappointed! I keep getting promises of truly stupid questions, and what do I get, perfectly logical questions! :fit:

It's like watching AFV and everything goes as planned! ;)

:sulley:
LOL. I was thinking much the same thing!