PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Question - Last Party 11/2

faberj
09-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know if the last party will be REALLY crowded on 11/2??? I was curious as it will be the first time we are going to MNSSHP and we will have our 2 yr old DS with us.

Brer_Fox
09-13-2012, 12:50 PM
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say no, it should not be to crowded. After Halloween everyone is starting to gear up for the MVMCP which starts on Nov 9.

Typically the couple of days leading to Halloween and Halloween day are the busiest nights of the MNSSHP. With that said the wait time for rides was like 25 min for Peter Pan and 5 to 10 min waits for all of the other rides. Back when were were there on Halloween in 2008.

Alot of people spend time trick er treating and dancing at the couple of special dance zones and meeting the villians in front of the castle. Then people start lining up for the parade. The character meet and greats can get crowded but that goes for any of the character meet and greats.

Anyway have a blast:hmghost::hmghost::mpumpkin::mpumpkin:

Interesting Disney Fact about the MNSSHP - The because of the costume that the Headless Horsemen wears limits his vision, the Horse is actually trained to run the parade route on his own with out any help form his rider.

twocee
09-14-2012, 11:15 PM
we will also be there for the party on 11/2...here's hoping to short lines and lots of leftover candy!!

Wolf
09-17-2012, 10:26 AM
I agree, I don't think it will be crowded that night either, I hope you have a blast!!! :bat: