PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

Joyollie
09-12-2012, 08:52 AM
My husband and I our going down for a few days just the two us, should we do the MNSSHP?

Wolf
09-12-2012, 08:59 AM
I would absolutely suggest it! This will be our 3rd or 4th year I think, Its sooooo much fun! The park looks totally different but in a really cheerful happy pretty way! I love it, halloween is by far my favorite holiday but my Mom loves it too and she's a Christmas fanatic. The parade is AMAZING!!!! If you go try to make a point to see that if you can work it in, I'm pretty sure it happens twice a night, it is so phenonminal (Sp?) lol

Either way have an amazing trip!!! :mpumpkin::bat::pumpkin:

eam
09-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Whatever you decide to do, have a wonderful tme - and - :welcome: to Intercot! Have a wonderful time here as well.

jnfr2424
09-12-2012, 09:55 AM
My husband and I our going down for a few days just the two us, should we do the MNSSHP?

Absolutely!! At least try it once -this year its just DH and I and we are going (not dressing up this year) to people watch ....everyone's costumes are AMAZING!! Go get some candy, dance with Bullseye and Jessie, look out for the Headless Horseman, enjoy the parade and fireworks Say hello to the villians and Have a GREAT Time!!!!

Mitzie
09-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Just DH and I are going to MNSSHP on 10/26. It will be our 4th one and the second one with out our three children. We love it. Like others have said the whole party atmosphere is fun to be around, DH loves the fireworks, and it is so fun to see all the costumes.

joanna71985
09-13-2012, 04:32 PM
I would- I love MNSSHP

figgie
09-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Yes, I really think you would enjoy going. Think of it as another unique Disney Magical experience :mpumpkin: to add to your memories! "This is HALLOWEEN!" is a song you will not get out of your head till the season ends, hahaha....

DisneyDawgette
09-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow! It's so cool to see so many die-hards out there! Your posts have convinced me to change my plans and go to MNSSHP in October when we're down there! I'm pumped! :mickey: