PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Inn November 2013

mymickey
09-11-2012, 05:17 PM
My family and I are visiting DisneyWorld the week of Thanksgiving 2013. This will be our first trip at Christmas time. We always visit in the summer. What opinion do you have of the Boardwalk as far as transportation, location, and overall happiness with the resort. We have multiple visits under our belts, but never a deluxe resort. Any opinion is valued. Thanks :secret:

CanadianWDWFan
09-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Our first Deluxe visit was at the BWI. We LOVED it so much that we bought DVC at the BWV. The fact you can walk to two parks and the added bonus of having some pretty good food choices close at hand are just some of the perks of this location. Bus service is shared with the Swan and Dolphin to MK and with the BC and YC to AK. There are boats to get you to Epcot and DHS but walking to these parks will get you there faster if you so choose to walk.

My one beef is the lack of onsite QS places. Sure they are there but you have to go outside of the hotel to get to them.

Lindsey310
09-11-2012, 08:07 PM
My parents are DVC members and their home is the boardwalk. I absolutely love it there. We stayed there in December 2011 for 10 days. My parents had a boardwalk view and DH and I had a pool view. Both were great!! We watched the fireworks from their room every night and it was great!
Didn't love how their are multiple stops on the bus and boats. Also, they need a quick service restaurant.
Be sure to check out the dueling pianos at jellyrolls, what a fun time!
We love the boardwalk, there is always something going on and something to do or see. Great place! Have a magical time :pixie:

Jayhorn
09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
We LOVE Boardwalk Inn. Being able to walk or take a boat to both the Studios and Epcot is a selling point alone. We like to go to a different country at Epcot for dinner each night. Unfortunately we aren't staying there next trip to save money.