PDA

View Full Version : Dinner in Cinderella Castle and Fireworks

Dream'nDisney
09-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Has anyone had a late dinner in Cinderella Castle and been able to watch the fireworks from inside looking out the windows? How was the fireworks show is from inside the castle? Thank you.

Strmchsr
09-11-2012, 01:57 PM
I have not done that, but I do know there's isn't great visibility within CRT unless you're right against the windows. I have, however, watched the fireworks from right in front of the Pooh ride. That was nice with almost non-existent crowds, but you lose a lot of the effect of Wishes without the castle in the picture. I would think the same would hold true from within the castle. So, I'm sure you could see them, at least partially, but I wouldn't think it would be a great view.

Gator
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Agreed. Unless you have a window seat, which is highly unlikely, you wouldn't be able to see the fireworks. Plus, no music. And for me, it's the powerful music that makes the Disney firework shows so incredible.

Kplaster
09-11-2012, 03:30 PM
We have done dinner in the castle with the fireworks a few times now. You can't really see the fireworks but it creates a gorgeous glow and it's more of a romantic type feel in my opinion. There is always a proposal taking place. If your looking for a good view I would eat before or after the fireworks though not during. You can hear the music that goes with the fireworks.

Jayhorn
09-12-2012, 09:34 AM
We were lucky enough to have seats right up against the window, and watched all the fireworks from our table. We loved it! You get a very unique perspective on the fireworks from that location. Getting the window seat was pure luck, and there aren't that many available, so while we'd love to do it again, we would never go there planning to watch the fireworks from in the castle. I don't remember all of the table arrangements, but in the area that we were in, the window tables were for two people.

Dream'nDisney
09-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Thank you all for your input! :mickey: