PDA

View Full Version : Just booked! Part two

disney obsessed
09-11-2012, 07:46 AM
We were initially going for a very short trip. Flying in sun am and leaving late mon night. Booked the poly for one night and then went to look for the original airfare. Gone! I was crushed. I had to explore other options. I found a great one. Leaving fri eve and returning mon night for over half the price of the original plan:cloud9:. Booked two more nights at pop so that we can explore AoA and now we have a whole day to explore the wonders of disney world at christmas. My youngest cannot remember being there this time of year and my 19 and 22 yr old barely remember it. It will be like seeing it for the first time in many ways. Can't wait to see the decorated resorts.

I do have a question. Several years ago they had great gingerbread creations in every delux resort. One of my favs was AKL. We went back the following year and they did not have it. Does anyone know where they will have them this year other than the GF?

goofygirl64
09-11-2012, 09:02 AM
The Beach Club has had a carousel made of gingerbread in the past. I can't say for sure if they will have it this year. I know that I have seen it there on at least a couple of different occasions.