PDA

View Full Version : FastPass Enforcement of Time Window @ DL

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Is the FP return time window being enforced at DL as it now is as WDW? Or can you still return any time after the beginning of the window on your FP?

tinkwest
09-10-2012, 04:23 PM
From my experience, any time after window is open is still being accepted as okay.

tink179
09-10-2012, 10:21 PM
We were just at DL in July and the time window was being enforced. We even asked. It was that big of a deal at DL and CA, but when we go back to the world it will be a pain. We enjoyed being able to go to a park pick up fastpasses for whatever attraction for our return to that park for later that evening, and then leave to go to another park for the day. It was nice while it lasted! :cloud9:

DisneyLandMomma
09-11-2012, 01:31 AM
We were just there yesterday and were able to use our fast passes later than our return time.

Elias1901
09-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Only the theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are enforcing the Fastpass end time. All indications for this points toward Disney testing their new Fastpass system, which cannot function properly if the return times aren't enforced. However, any Fastpass attractions at the Disneyland Resort should let you on any time after the initial return time and onward without any hassle or aggravation.

Gator
09-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Makes me think that a family trip to DL would be far more manageable than at WDW. Not that I'll cancel my trip now, but makes me wish I'd booked at DL instead. This convenience makes it real easy when you have little kids that nap and eat and potty on their own schedule - not Disney's.