PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Question

faberj
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
I was looking at the map that was posted in another thread and was wondering what is a trick or treat trail????
I see a few of them on the map.

So excited to be attending our first MNSSHP on 11/2!

ledudes
09-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Those are all the areas where you can get candy from different characters etc. Keep in mind, there are lots of things to do at teh party and time goes by REALLY fast. You have to sort of decide if you want to get all the candy spots, see the shows and parades, or take advantage of the cool one of a kind photo ops. It is always so hard for us to fit it all in so be prepared to plan ahead what is most important to you.

Christine
09-15-2012, 05:14 PM
The absolute best trail to get "more bang for your buck" is the wonderland trail; he pathway between Fantasyland RR station & Tomorrowland. It was closed last year due to the FLE and I was GLAD to see it back! They load you up on that path! There were 4 stops early in the night, then 3 stops when we went through again after 11pm. They give armloads of candy!
The new Casey Jr. Candy Junction was cute. Only one distribution there.

Least generous stop: by Speedway. Mostly Lemon Heads.

Adventureland had bananas over by jungle cruise. Peter Pan & Pirates were not busy at ALL as they're kind of missed by being in the que area.

The pinnochio village haus had the Werther's caramel apple candies again and the stop by Space mountain had fruit gummies by Kellog's. As you exit they have Halloween Peeps.

But you could easily walk the wonderland trail 2-3 times & have BAGFULLS of candy. Easily.
And we did :blush: