PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in Disneyland

ransam
09-10-2012, 11:08 AM
I was wondering if you all could give me some information.
I am going to disneyland December 1oth, Monday and December 11th.
I've been to Disneyworld many times during Christmas but never disneyland.
I know the castle is lit up and small world is changed, as well as Haunted Manison becomes Jack's terriority.

but i was wondering about a few other things.

1. How crowded will it be? i know it's hard to predict, but what is the general attendance?
2. is there a Mickey Mouse party like at WDW?
3. Anything else i should look for, be interested in?

thanks.

Disney4us2
09-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Since you will be there on a Monday/Tuesday the crowds should not be too bad.

There is no Mickey's Christmas party like in WDW. There is a special holiday tour. I took this a couple of years ago and it was nice and totally scooter friendly. They end the tour with perferred seating for the parade with hot cocoa and a cookie. I did the tour on a Saturday so I don't know if it is offered during the week days,

Check out Big Thunder Ranch. They usually have reindeer there. The event area behind Big Thunder Ranch may also have some activities going on. They are having Halloween activities there soon. That leads me to think they would have something for Christmas time as well.

tinkwest
09-10-2012, 04:22 PM
I am looking forward to seeing what they do at Disney California Adventure now that Buena Vista Street and Cars Land are open. Up to this point DCA has not been very big on decorations and makeovers during this time of year, but these new "lands" seem like they would be very holiday friendly.

Gator
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Early December has become more crowded over the last 5 or six years. But it's still nothing compared to a summer or holiday trip.