PDA

View Full Version : I got select for the Fast Pass+ Testing!!!

Tinkerbella16
09-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Got some more Mickey Mail in the mail today and it was to claim my spot for the Fast Pass Plus Testing going on in the MK!!! I am so excited, I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! My friend who is on a separate ressie going the same time as me, also was selected so now we can do this together!!!

I have to choose 4 rides in the park on a specific day... I am choosing 9/23, my arrival day since I planned to go right to MK and spend the day and evening EMH there. It seems as though if you pick Space Mt, you cannot choose Splash Mt. So I am going to go with BTMR, HM, Space Mt and Jungle Cruise! Anyone else get chosen? :mickey:

MickeysBestPal
09-08-2012, 01:38 PM
I am going to go with BTMR, HM, Space Mt and Jungle Cruise!

At what times?

Tinkerbella16
09-08-2012, 01:50 PM
At what times?

I am waiting for my friend to call me back when he gets home with his times that he selected because he doesn't know off the top of his head what the times were for all 4 rides so I am waiting on that.

rjmdds
09-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Any idea how you were selected? Did they just select random reservations? Are you a season pass holder?

VWL Mom
09-08-2012, 01:57 PM
This is actually being discussed here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=194406).