PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo! I'm in FLE!

Christine
09-08-2012, 11:19 AM
As I type this I'm I'm line for the Storytime with Belle at Maurice's Cottage. It's breathtaking back here! I'll post pics on icot's Facebook & twitter. Then later on this post.
Was just walking by and got randomly selected. BLISS!!

Melanie
09-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Enjoying your pics on Twitter Christine. Everyone follow @INTERCOT for her updates. It looks gorgeous back there.

Can't wait for your full review!

Dopey's Girl
09-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Jealous!!! Off to Twitter I go!

jnfr2424
09-08-2012, 12:35 PM
What a pretty day in MK! Thanks for tweeting the pictures!

Gator
09-08-2012, 01:55 PM
No fair!

VWL Mom
09-08-2012, 02:01 PM
The pictures look great - hope you enjoy your day!

Jared
09-08-2012, 03:21 PM
As I type this I'm I'm line for the Storytime with Belle at Maurice's Cottage. It's breathtaking back here! I'll post pics on icot's Facebook & twitter. Then later on this post.
Was just walking by and got randomly selected. BLISS!!
As I texted you, great pictures!

figgie
09-08-2012, 04:44 PM
WOW, aren't you the Lucky Ducky...thanks for sharing the experience!

Lindsey310
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Please post pics here!! Can't view on Facebook :(

Congrats on getting chosen!!!!:thumbsup:

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Please post pics here!! Can't view on Facebook :(

Congrats on getting chosen!!!!:thumbsup:

They're coming! Give me just a second to resize now that I'm home on my desktop...

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:24 PM
First of all, the area between the walls and the FLE is an open corridor now. You know how Storybook Circus' pavement is embedded iwth peanuts and elephant footprints? FLE pavement is embedded with horse and carriage tracks.

Next is walking up to Maurice and Belle's cottage...

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
The views are amazing...it does NOT look like a theme park. It took my breath away. When standing at the cottage, I turned around and saw this amazing shot of Cinderella Castle.

Inside the cottage, cozy areas where Belle sits and reads...note the portrait of her and her mother above her desk. (which is kind of cut off...sorry for the lack of quality...they had us MOVING and I was snapping on the go!

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Next we went to Maurice's workshop. NO flash photography in there "until you return to the village" :)
There are lots of experiments "gone wrong" and inspirations from other inventors in Maurice's workshop. There is also a sculpture in progress that Maurice makes of Belle and Beast as a wedding gift that you can see later in the castle, as a finished project.

And most impressively...the magic mirror that Beast made for Belle as a portal to come see him at his castle. This is gorgeous and when it comes to life...mindblowing! VERY well done!

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Through the portal you're in the castle hall. Wardrobe is there and she talks and moves--it is magnificent! This is where they get the "players" in costume to be in storytime with Belle.
Thru the hall, you're ushered into the library. Belle comes out and the story is very similar to when it was in Fairytale Garden behind Cinderella Castle. Lumiere, sitting atop the mantle, narrates.

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Upon leaving, you get spectacular views of the bridge with gargoyles and all leading to the front of Beast Castle. I cannot say enough how well done this is. :thumbsup:

Christine
09-08-2012, 05:40 PM
And a zoomed in peek at Be Our Guest...very much still under construction.

A GREAT day, that happened on accident. I had gone running on the Poly/GF trail this morning and decided "why not take a quick spin through MK before I go home." Thank goodness I ended up in the right place in the right time!

Dopey's Girl
09-08-2012, 05:50 PM
A GREAT day, that happened on accident. I had gone running on the Poly/GF trail this morning and decided "why not take a quick spin through MK before I go home." Thank goodness I ended up in the right place in the right time!

I can't even tell you how jealous I am of not only getting to see all this live, but of that whole sentence. I need to seriously think about moving!;)

Melanie
09-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the awesome pics and great reporting Christine. I used to love those unexpected treats when I went to the resort. You certainly were at the right place at the right time!

Dyanna
09-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Where were you when you got chosen to take a sneak peek? Looks beautiful!

Christine
09-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Where were you when you got chosen to take a sneak peek? Looks beautiful!

I was by the carousel.

disneymom2000
09-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much for sharing. The pics are wonderful. It appears they really put some work into making it look authentic.

VWL Mom
09-09-2012, 12:55 PM

I can't even tell you how jealous I am of not only getting to see all this live, but of that whole sentence. I need to seriously think about moving!;)

:ditto:

ElenitaB
09-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Just another day in paradise, Christine! :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Jared
09-09-2012, 04:24 PM
What a horrible life you lead, Christine. ;)

See you in six weeks!

LudwigVonDrake
09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm jealous!!! It looks gorgeous!

Disneymom4ever
09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I don't know what I'm in awe of more, the beautiful pics, or the fact that you go running by the resorts whenever you want! Wow, that is my dream in a few years. :cloud9: Thanks for the pics, it looks incredible!

Aurora
09-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Great pics and I just watched the video of the portal -- that is so cool! Worth standing in line and going through the whole thing again just to see it!

I'm so looking forward to when everything in FLE is open -- it will be so much fun to see a whole new area in Disney World after so long!

laprana
09-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow! This looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for posting the great pics!! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
09-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Awesome pictures... can't wait to see it "live" one day!! How lucky were you!!! :cloud9: :D